REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MAY 15, 2017
Why is globalization so important in the world of Human Resources? Patricia Fox and Stephen Hundley wrote an online article stating: “Globalization is about the interconnectedness of people and businesses across the world that eventually leads to global cultural, political and economic integration. It is the ability to move and communicate easily with others all over the world in order to conduct business internationally. Is your organization ready for a more Global workforce?
Continuing the staple of Diversity & Inclusion in Delaware, the Delaware Chapter of the National Association of African Americans In Human Resources is hosting the signature 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Exchange Forum: The Power of Globalization! This will be a full-day working conference where we will hear from executives at all levels, up to the C-Suite – building supportive relationships, mentorship programs and strategies for more diverse leadership teams.
The conference will conclude with the 50/50 Discussion during the dinner reception. You won’t want to miss this dynamic conversation from key leaders in the community.
The Diversity Exchange Forum was designed to engage in “safe” dialog with respect to all D&I matter across every business and industry.
Now is the time to decide if you would like to Sponsor, Partner or Member of the Diversity Council with NAAAHR Delaware.
A working Partnership with NAAAHR Delaware allows you, your organization, or your company to be part of the legacy managed by our Diversity Council. You will receive brand recognition, visibility at the conference, registration discounts, and instrumental in the outcome of the Diversity Exchange Forum.
To become a Sponsor, Partner or Member of the Diversity Council, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Conference Goal!
To deliver a Diversity Exchange Forum that creates engaging dialogue among peer organizations. To utilize the forum as a best practice consortium by providing participants with opportunities to learn and leverage proven success practices. To create access points through future Diversity Exchange events; including workshops, seminars, resource guides, and focus group discussions. To continue to raise the awareness of Diversity & Inclusion in the State of Delaware and throughout the Northeast region.
Our Conference Mission!
The intersection connection – building supportive relationships and strategies! The mission is to provide members with a diversity exchange that creates engaging dialogue among peer organizations. Utilize the forum as a best practice consortium, providing members and/or participants opportunities to learn and leverage proven success practices. Create another access point for potential members to attend and experience future Diversity Exchange workshops. Continue to raise the awareness of Diversity and Inclusion in the State of Delaware, and throughout the Region.
Why Should You Attend?
- Discover innovative, forward-thinking strategies that will take your Diversity & Inclusion efforts to the next level
- Learn how to build on the strengths of differences and develop plans that support organizational objectives and goals
- Find new ways to use workplace diversity as a catalyst for new ideas and initiatives
- Build professional relationships with other Diversity & Inclusion Practitioners
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of Diversity & Inclusion who want innovative, forward-thinking strategies
- Newly appointed Diversity Officers, Regional Diversity Heads, and Talent Leaders
- HR Generalists and Business Line Managers who need to provide measurable results with their Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Diversity & Inclusion educators seeking the best, most comprehensive information available
- And most of all…YOU!
What Should You Bring?
- Your Laptop, iPads, Tablet or Smart Device, or a pen and pad!
- Ideas, knowledge and thoughts with an open mind to collaborate and strategize!
- Your teams and business partners so that together you can build a more Global Workforce!